When simplicity meets esthetics
Tools to enhance the efficiency of your restorative care workflow
22 October 2018
It is essential that time, cost and efficiency are consistently optimized on order to provide restorative care as effectively as possible - whilst maintaining the same level of quality and esthetics.
Increase your efficiency with products that are simple to use
Focused research and development initiatives have led to the introduction of innovative products that considerably streamline the workflow for composite restorations, for instance:
- bulk-fill composites of the Tetric Evo-Line save up to 47% time* over conventional composite layering techniques when placing posterior restorations,
- Adhese Universal enables the direct intraoral application of adhesive from the material-saving VivaPen,
- flexible OptraGate lip and cheek retractors allow relative isolation to be achieved quickly and effortlessly,
- OptraSculpt contouring instruments with anti-stick effect enable effortless contouring of composite restorations, and
- OptraPol composite polishers provide a smooth glossy surface finish in only a few seconds.
More efficiency due to time savings
Adhesive restorative care can be performed efficiently with the help of the Tetric EvoCeram Bulk Fill composites, Adhese Universal adhesive and the short exposure times of the Bluephase Style curing light. A study carried out by Dr Petr Hainý (Prague, Czech Republic) showed that the treatment time for MOD fillings can now be reduced from 45 to 30 minutes – whilst achieving the same level of quality and esthetics.
More efficiency due to less consumption of material
Innovative dispensing systems - such as the VivaPen for Adhese Universal - considerably reduce the amount of adhesive used for placing a restoration. The above study showed that the VivaPen delivered almost three times as many applications per millilitre of adhesive compared with conventional bottles. This translates into clear cost savings at no loss of quality.
Experience the advantages for free
Book an appointment for a personal consultation and receive a trial pack free of charge to try the products for yourself. Contact us here.
* compared with Tetric EvoCeram and Tetric EvoFlow. Data available on request.